Tuesday 16 August 2011

Puppies and Books

Bonjourno Deano

Yeah, I just watched the Fosters advert. I like those adverts...

Anyway, I forgot to mention yesterday, that like two days after we got back from Greece we got a puppy.

Cute no?
He's like twice the size he was when we first looked at him, such a little fattie right now. To be honest that picture doesn't give you a real picture, he a complete terror, bites anything he can get his teeth into. My arms are covered in scratches and bite marks at the moment. He's only just started sleeping through the night which is quite a relief. 

Wow, that made me sound like such a parent.

Anyway, I also had quite a bookish sort of day. It started off me going down to the library to get loads of books for my History coursework on Italy. The library wasn't the most helpful thing so I ended up just getting any book that mentioned Italy in their index. Ended up with four books which seemed pretty unhelpful. I think I may have to either venture into the big library in Reading, that or asking my mums friend to get me some books from the University library.

Oh, and then the Song of Ice and Fire box-set I ordered a couple of days ago arrived. I bloody love these books. I'm already nearly 100 pages into the second book (I've already read the first book before I ordered the box-set).

Anyway, I'm off to go and get back into mah books now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment