Monday 15 August 2011

I'm Baaaaack!!!!

Hey there strangers, haven't seen you in forever. Yeah, wow it's actually been a whole month. Sorry about that, I got home from holidays two weeks ago and just completely forgot about you. But yeah, I thought I'd fill you in on what I've been up to and stuff.

As I mentioned before I left, I buggered off to Greece for two weeks where upon arrival I discovered how freaking hot everything there is. We arrived at like 10 at night and it was still 28*C. The holiday didn't get off to the best start seeing as I neglected to put any sun cream on my shoulders on the first day and they just burned up. Seriously, it was the worst sun burn I've ever seen, it blistered and pussed and burst and then peeled before leaving my shoulder all pale and weird looking. Seriously it was gross. That sort of meant I had to spend the rest of the first week sat in the shade pointing at the sun and shouting "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT?!". Didn't really stop me from enjoying myself though, I went swimming with the fishes (in the literal sense, not the mafia sense), had a rummage around the castle of the Knights Templar, cruised around the Aegean on a yacht, climbed into an active volcano and even had time enough for a little bit of shopping. Bloody brilliant holiday all in all and now I'm now going to bombard you with pictures of stuff.

The is the Hippocrates Tree which, as the name suggests, was planted by Hippocrates and was where he taught medicine. I kinda now have a leaf framed on my wall now.

This was some random ruins in the middle of Kos Town. I'm not sure what used to be there but the town was full of random ruins just strewn around the town.

As you can probably tell, theses are fish and they were in the sea...

This is me and my brother in the volcano *

This is said volcano from above. Isn't it awesome?

I'M ON A BOAT!!!!!

Yeah how cool is this places nickname?

And this is some shield I found in the Castle, it looks really cool.

Anyway, I'm sure you're fed up of hearing about somebody else's holiday so I'll leave you be for now.

Good Night xxx

*It's a stetson, I wear a stetson now, stetson are cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment