Saturday 16 July 2011

Potter and Puppies

Hey, haven't seen you guys in a while.

Hows the missus? and the kids?

Good to hear.

Anyway, I was out last night at the cinema watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Oh My God! It was absolutely bloody brilliant, if you haven't already seen it then you should now. It was one of those films that are so good when it ended the whole cinema broke out into a round of applause. In fact, we broke into a round of applause whenever anything awesome happened in the film. Gah, I loved it so much, all the secondary characters became absolutely amazing, mainly Professor McGonagal and Neville Longbottom, who by the way now looks like this:


Yeah, I couldn't believe it was him either.

Anyway, today was equally epic. I started off going down to Staines to look at puppies and then we ended up putting a deposit down on one. I mean, how could we not? Look how cute he is.


And his name shall be Diggory Dumbledog Davison. We get to pick him up in two weeks once he's old enough to leave his mum and we're back from holiday.

Then after that I ended up waitering for a website which was loads of work but I made sixty quid off of it so it wasn't all bad. Now I'm going to sleep for ages.

I'm also going to take a little break from blogging because I'm going on holiday in a few days and I don't really have the time for it at the moment.

Anyway, Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment