Thursday 7 July 2011

Epic Week

Yeah, TV got in the way of me posting yesterday and the day before. Sorry about that.


Anyway, these past few days have been pretty epic to be honest, we got to use an air rifle in Physics. To be honest I'm still not entirely sure why. We did some calculations which showed that the bullet was traveling at 260  odd miles an hour which Wikipedia verified to be true. So that was pretty cool. Also I got elected as House Captain which is rather awesome. I'm not sure what it means I have to do but still I'm pretty glad I got it. Oh and some more epic things are coming up both tomorrow and the day after. But you'll just have to wait and see.

Right, I have to go and catch up on YouTube videos for the last couple of days.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment