Saturday 2 July 2011

Onsies and Roadtrips

Oh hello blog, I'd forgotten about you.

Well, actually no I hadn't. I was busy last night doing cool things.

Yes, you guessed it, I finally got around to making a new video. This one is probably the shortest I've ever done but somehow took the longest to edit. Seriously I hate Windows Movie Maker SO MUCH!!!! Every time I tried to trim a clip, it wouldn't trim the audio so everything was way out of sync. *RAGE*. Anyway, I finally managed to fix it and it's currently uploading to teh YooTubz nao. It should be up later tonight.

In other less ragey news, I've spent most of this evening trying to decide which onsie to get from THIS!!!! shop should I ever get around to getting a job. At the moment I'm thinking of getting the wolf one although that is subject to change. Seriously though, they are epic.

On another equally epic note, my friend Tom (BLOG HERE!!!!) passed his driving test yesterday and as celebration he took Saskia, Ben and I out on a mini road-trip around town. There was lots of loud music and laughing. We also had all the windows down in the car and now my hair is like destroyed, totally knotted and weird. Still, was pretty awesome, things are going to be so much cooler now that one of us can drive. I'm thinking more road-trips out and about places.

Anyway, I'm going to go and sneak past my brother and his friends to go and get another drink.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment