Wednesday 13 July 2011

Trock On!

Yeah been busy lately. Lots of personal statements and school tours, generally been too tired for blogging. Anyway, I'm pretty much sorted now so ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!!!!!!

Basically on Monday I spent all evening in the office with my dad writing my personal statement for my Uni applications. I'm actually quite pleased with it but it still needs a bit more tweaking and jiggery pokery before it's good enough to submit. So yeah, that took a good couple of hours to finish and by that point my brain was pretty fried and really didn't work.

Then yesterday I had volunteered to give tours of my school to parents of kids that are coming here next year. It wasn't too bad, I've given enough tours of the school by now for it not to be that big of a deal, it just took ages and people kept wandering off and tagging along to my tour. It wasn't a problem, just difficult trying to keep track of whos who and where they should be when but all done now so t'sall good now.

And now to today. It's been alright I suppose, nothing particularly interesting, although I did spend the whole of our assembly listening to Chameleon Circuit's new album, Still Got Les. It's awesome, I got the download last night and at first I wasn't a big fan but it's grown on me a lot. It's odd, although it's fundamentally a Trock (timelord-rock) it is like proper music, y'know stuff that could pass for like proper music and stuff. So yeah, go and check it out somewhere, it's all over the internet.

Good Night * disappears in a puff of smoke*

No comments:

Post a Comment