Sunday 10 July 2011

Holister and Stuff

Appologise for no post yesterday, I was out a evening at TOM'S summer party, twas pretty damn epic, saw some good friends and made some new ones and what's more woke up completely hangover free. SUCCESS!

Before the party I'd spent most of the day in Southampton looking at the Uni, it was really sweet, the life sciences department was pretty much brand spanking new and looked so modern and cool. The uni was actually a lot better than I thought it would be and it's gone way up in my regards. The town itself aint half bad either. We had a wander around the big shopping center there and I got a load of clothes bought for me for the holidays. So I was pretty chuffed about that. Even managed to blag a Holister t-shirt. Holister is an odd shop. From the outside there was no signage or anything denoting what shop it was, just a tiled porch type bit. It was a bit odd. It was also really really dark in there, almost irritatingly so. Considering it's a clothing store, they're mannequins displayed a sever lack of clothes. I didn't get the logic behind that but perhaps that's just me...

Right, back to today. It hasn't really consisted of much, just chilling really. Also catching up on all the photos from last night which is always fun. I may even have to print some off and add them to my massive collage frame thingy. It'll be nice to have some photos that aren't all take in the dark.

Right, I'll see you all later then.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment