Thursday 30 June 2011

Telly Watching Homework

I'm currently watching Inside Natures Giants so this post may seem a bit disjointed seeing as I'm trying write this during the ad breaks.

Inside Natures Giants is probably my favorite documentary series out there, it's all about dissecting the giants of the animal kingdom and explaining how all their bits and pieces work together to make that animal suitable for it's environment by cutting them up and having a good old rummage. I know it might not be everybody's cup of tea but I find it really interesting. Oh and I have to watch it for my Biology homework. I love getting homeworks like that, personally I think all homework should involve watching telly.

Grrr, my telly's just packed up and decided it's not going to work anymore. That's frustrating. Never mind, I planned ahead and recorded it on the big TV so I can watch it later. In fact I may go and pester my parents to let me watch it on that TV now.

So I'll big you adieu and I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment