Tuesday 26 October 2010

Broken Fish-tanks and Swirly Cookies

Good Evening Guys,

Sorry about todays post's late-ness, I got distracted by Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and didn't realise how late it had been.

All in all, I've had quite a good day. Started off taking the dog for a walk and managed to make him have a sulk because I wouldn't let him run across the road. After I got back I carried on filming for my video-blog, it still needs parts re-done and serious editing because my dog kept howling through it. Anyway, you don't need me to talk about a video, you'll see it soon enough.

After I finished filming I popped into town to try and print off some photos for a collage I'm making but apparently the files where too small and would have to be stretched and distorted so they'd look weird and generally wouldn't look very good. Therefore I'm going to have to spend forever resizing and reshaping every single photo.

But I cheered up after that when I saw Ben and Louise afterwards. Almost as soon as I got through the door, Louise dropped a glass fish tank down the stairs, getting glass everywhere. After several hours of repetitive frape I finally had to walk home alone in the dark which wasn't fun. But once I got home, the parents went out for a meal meaning that I GOT TO ORDER PIZZA! and since it's two for Tuesday at Dominoes, I got two large pizzas for the same price as one. I'm planning on eating the second one for breakfast tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm off now because I am seriously tired.

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment