Tuesday 19 October 2010

Me :)

Hey guys,

Sorry about last nights post, I began with the intention of telling you a bit about myself and realised later that I didn't actually do that very well. Therefore I will try to make this post more informative :)

As I've mentioned before, my name is Will and the picture next to this is indeed me. I'm 16 and am currently in sixth form, which seems to take up almost all of my time at the moment. But hey! its petty fun there and we always have lots of fun times. I had an awesome time during lunch today when Ben magically appeared at school (for those of you that don't know, Ben doesn't go to our school, he goes to Hogwarts). So it was nice seeing him today, I thought I'd give him a mention as he is just so damn cool it makes me jealous. But to all my other friends who are reading this, you are all also equally amazing. Which also leads me on to my next point. I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!! They are just so freaking awesome and I luv them long time!

Music is also a pretty huge part of my life, I don't really like one particular genre of music, its a bit of a mish-mash to be honest. I just listen to what I like at the time and that's that. At the moment I seem to be listening to a lot of Bruno Mars, Fyfe Dangerfield and Tune Robbers. But that could all change in a few weeks. I'm not one of those musical snobs that thinks that their favourite genre of music is the best and that's that, I think everybody is entitled to their own opinion and there's no point trying to force your opinion onto somebody else because in the end you don't get anything out of it.

I'm also (as I've mentioned before) a bit of a geek, I'm a huge Dr Who fan and like know like everything there is to know about the Doctor. Despite this i do have friends who, as I've mentioned before are freaking brilliant and I a social life.

So, now that I've granted you safe passage into my life why don't you make your self at home and have poke around and I'll leave with this last thought:

"If they squeeze olives to make olive oil, how do they make baby oil?"

Good Night Readers xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment