Saturday 23 October 2010

"Livin' La Vida Loca"

Evening guys,

Sorry it's another late post tonight guys, I was watching X factor and got all caught up in it and completely forgot about today's post until now. I really liked nearly all the acts tonight. My favourite is probably either Matt Cardel or Rebecca Furguson (I would normally say Aiden Grimshaw but I missed his performance *sadface*) but i do really like all the acts, except Cher who I think is just a stroppy chav. I also find Wagner a bit tiresome now, I get that he's funny but there's a limit to how much of him I can stand. I predict that Matt is probably going to win because everybody I've talked to seems to love him, he's also really genuine and has a really awesome voice.

On other telly related note, I was also watching Strictly Come Dancing (hardcore, I know!) and really enjoyed the seeing Ann Widdecombe drop ungracefully from the sky.

Apart from my utterly thrilling evening of television nothing else really happened in my day today. Mainly because there wasn't much too it, I woke up at about half 12 and wasn't dressed till about quarter to 2 then watched scrubs till I cooked tea, watched telly and now I'm here.

Since there was nothing much to report I describe to you my phobia of the new Paranormal Activity 2 film trailer. I mean, have you seen it? Its bloody terrifying with a baby flying across his bed and god knows what else going on. Now, whenever it comes on I actually have to change over it scares me so much. As you've probably guessed I don't plan on seeing the film, EVER! On the other hand the trailer just came on (spooky i know) and it's no where near as scary with the sound turned off, still a bit freaky though.

Anyway, Good Night readers I shall see you all tomorrow :)

Toodles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment