Monday 18 October 2010

My First Post

Hey Guys


Well, first things first, the original plan was for me to do video blogs, however due to the combination of laziness and massive amounts of homework these have yet to come into existence.  However I promise you I will get some videos out when I have the time!


In case you didn't know, I'm Will and you appear to have flown head first into my little blog, this is the place where I will jot down my musings and activities for your pleasure. I suppose I should tell you a bit about me on the off chance you don't know :) Well, I'm a 16 year old guy, I wont say I'm normal because, well, I'm not and what is normality anyway, just a preconceived idea of the average person into which only a tiny fraction of the population fit. I'm a bit of a geek as well, but I like to thing I'm a cool geek, with, like friends and stuff.

Any way, I think that's enough blogging for one night, I'll leave you to your evening and allow you to ponder whether or not you will return to the wonderful world that is my brain.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment