Thursday 21 October 2010

"I've Got Too Much Pork In My Mouth!"

Welcome back traveller,

AHHHOMFG ITS NEARLY HERE 64 DAYS AND FOUR HOURS!!!!!

For those of you who haven't realised I was referring to the approach of Christmas and in case you didn't notice I love Christmas like loads more than is probably normal for a 16 year old guy. But Hey! it only happens once a year. "What's gotten you all excited about Christmas?" I hear you cry, well, i had a conversation with Tom, Nick, Steve and Harry about it and presents and stuff and that led to my realisation that its only two months away. Hence making my Christmas hormones start.... hormoning?  Also the perishing temperatures this morning put me in a very wintery mood.

But apart from my Yuletide glands kicking in nothing really worthy of merit really happened today. I did have a pretty funny time with everyone during fourth and fifth periods but to be honest that happens everyday. What was particularly funny was Tom declaring that he had "Too much pork in his mouth", which was of course in reference to the enormous bite of pork pie he had just taken and nothing else
.

I've got a bit of a brain melt on at the moment so i'll leave you with a Likitung

Good Night Readers xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment