Sunday 24 October 2010

Uno Cards and Toy Cars

Evening Guys and Gals

First off I want to say something and that something is HOW THE HELL IS WAGNER STILL IN! That is all.

Now back to the post. I didn't have anything to do today so I did what any teenager did, I cleaned my room. well, I started to clean it then got distracted by awesome things. Does that happen to you? It always happens when I try and clean my room, which is why my room is usually such a tip.  A Doctor Who sticker book, several Halloween masks, hundreds of toy cards, plastic soldiers, a puzzle ball and some Astrojax were some of the most awesome discoveries.

However my favourite of all rediscovery is my This Is Not A Book . For Those of you that don't know, This Is Not A Book is an experiment in stimulating imagination, it's full of task for you to do. The way each person interprets the tasks mean that the end result is unique to the person writing it. Notice how I said writing not reading, that's because you make it into whatever you want it to be. If you haven't got it I strongly recommend that you go out and get it because its really awesome. I got mine about 6 months ago but completely forgot about it over the summer however, I hereby declare that I will continue This Is Not A Book from now on until it's finished. When it's done I will try and put the best pages up here (I'm not going to scan in all 218 pages, and I doubt you would want to read it all).


On a completely unrelated note, I also learned that each of the SpongeBob characters represents one of the seven deadly sins.
1. Sloth-Patrick

2. Wrath-Squidward

3. Greed-Mr. Krabs

4. Envy-Plankton

5. Glutony-Gary

6. Pride-Sandy

7. Lust-SpongeBob


I know they're not very obvious, but when you think about it they do make sense.  Patrick is just lazy, Squidwards always angry, Mr. Krabs loves money loads, Plankton is envious of Mr. Krabs, Gary is always getting fed and runs away when SpongeBob doesn't feed him, Sandy is really proud of being a mamal and spongebob just loves everybody and everything. So i'll leave you to ponder that.


In other news Ben, who is eating pineapple (hence the SpongeBob thing), just lost the game! As did everybody else who is reading this :)


So good night people, don't let the bed bugs bite.


Will xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment