Thursday 28 October 2010

Fêtes and Fireworks

Evenin' All

Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that the video is finished. The bad news is that its the wrong file format for YouTube to take. Therefore I have to download a file converter which says its going to take 4 hours to download. So, apologies for that but I will try and get it out as soon as I can most probably very late tonight or very early tomorrow morning.

Anyway, apart from that mild inconveniance, today has been quite boring. Woke up, walked dog, got hair cut, picked suit up from dry cleaners, did homework. The last task has been the most boring, writing about the reformation of Wessex after the defeat of Guthrum. I mean, how boring is that!

After I'd done the homework I got into a nice conversation with Tom during which he drew me a picture for my collage thingy :) He also invited me to the theatre to see him performing in Amadeus, which was much better than  I thought a play about Mozart would be! It was really cool seeing one of my friends on stage in a proper play and stuff.

That's about it for today, sorry for the post being so short, it's a bit late and I'm too tired to think right now.

So good night for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment