Wednesday 27 October 2010

Day 3 of Filming

Bonjour Tout Le Monde.

Well as the title suggests, today was my third day of filming my vlog, but hopefully it should be up tomorrow, I just have a few more sections to film and re-film, then it should be ready for your viewing.

Anyway, I feel like you really don't need to know every aspect of my filming so I'll get back onto my day. Woke up early again this morning to take my dog, Henry, for a walk, during which he developed a mysterious limp, I think he's either got something stuck between the pads of his feet, or he sprained it jumping off something. However a few days of rest and he should be back to himself. After we got back he very patiently sat and and slept while I recorded some more footage (he even made a cameo appearance!).

I also spent most of today with Ben and Louise again, this time we made a voyage to Basingstoke so Louise can get some more random piercings (today she got a tongue web and a front helix, google them if you don't know what they are). But yes, we had a pretty good time rummaging around Basingstoke. Ended up buying some pretty cheap glow sticks and some sweet from the pound shop. However,  these items only added up to four pounds, but somehow I managed to spend £25. Which, in itself is quite depressing, however considering I don't have a job is slightly more depressing, Actually, I've just realised I've got so much homework that most of the next few days are going to be taken up with it, so I cant go out then and I'm away all weekend as well. So, now that I've thought about it, it doesn't really matter that I have no money :)

In other news, I've finally seen the second part of the Sarah Jane Adventures featuring the Doctor, and it was awesome. Thank goodness for BBC iPlayer, what would we do without it. Well I think I'll leave you now so I can go and watch Waterloo Road on iPlayer.

Good Night All xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment