Monday 25 October 2010

The Death Of The Doctor

Evenin' All

First things first, celebrations are in order, at approximately 11:00 today we broke the 100 views barrier *applause* next stop 1000!

File:Shansheeth.jpgAnyway, now that's out of the way I can get onto what I originally wanted to talk about. That being The Sarah Jane Adventures. Now, normally I don't watch the program I find it a bit childish and a bit too unrelated to Dr Who, however for those of you that didn't see it today's episode the Doctor supposedly died. Therefore I just had to watch it and I was pleasantly surprised. Written by Russell T Davies it was way more Dr Who-ish and therefore better than normal. (By the way the picture to the right is the Shansheeth).

Now that I've shown you the depths of my Whovian geekiness, I can return to matters of this planet. I STARTED FILMING MY VLOG TODAY, HURRAY! *further applause* Seeing as it was a first attempt, the end result wasn't very good so I'm planning on re-shooting tomorrow and re-editing it the day after. Hopefully it should be out by Thursday-ish. But I wouldn't hold me to that editing may take a bit longer but I promise you it will be out by Saturday at the latest :)

In other news I got my suit dry-cleaned. Thrilling I know. I also continued blu-tac-ing pokémon cards onto my wall. I had a similar thing in my old room but this is on a much bigger scale and involves a lot more cards (I've used 280 so far, with another 400, at least, still to go). Actually, speaking of large numbers, I also spent three hours writing "Small" about a billion times as part of This Is Not A Book which isn't as fun as it sounds, I know it doesn't sound fun but that's the point.

Anyway must dash, my the ungodly state of my desk calls to be cleaned.

G'night! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment