Friday 29 October 2010

Pumpkins and Screwdrivers

Evenin Guys and Gals,

First things first, THE VIDEOS UP! and you can watch it HERE, so give it a click and I hope you enjoy. Subscribe if you want to know about new videos because  probably wont mention them on here because I don't want to bore you. But yes give it a look and I hope you enjoy it.

Any way that's enough about the video, today has been quite dull actually. I spent most of the day doing a history essay that was only supposed to take forty minutes and I ended up taking about four hours. But hey, it's all finished now and I've got no more homework left for the rest of the holiday. Which I suppose is good because I'm popping down to Exeter tomorrow to see my brother who's currently at uni down there. Unfortunately, I wont be back here until Sunday so I'm sorry I wont be able to put a post up tomorrow because there's no internet down in that there West-Country. So sorry about that, but I'll be back and chatting on Sunday.

I've also been busying myself carving pumpkins, well actually just the one pumpkin. I decided to try a rather awesome design of the Jokers face from Batman. Unfortunately it's a really complicated pattern and the knives I had were all too wide to cut any amount of detail out. Therefore I've spent about three hours this evening cutting out a pumpkin with a screw driver so the result is a bit weird to say the least. I haven't quite finished it yet but when I do I'll shove a picture up here for you all to see. For the moment you can all have the template I used. If you do that design and its a success send me a photo because it really difficult and I admire anybody who can pull this off on a pumpkin.

Oh, I've just seen a guy propose to his girlfriend on the Graham Norton Show and the woman didn't look very happy about it. Awwwwhhh she said yes. That's so sweet.

Right I'll leave you on that romantic note so...

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment