Wednesday 11 May 2011

Bad Drivers

AHHHHHHHHHHH Only 8 days till my first exam. That is like seriously close now, it's kind of scary. Despite that I'm not going to use this time to revise I'm going to write this post and then go and watch the Apprentice because, y'know it's such an amazing show and all the people in it are super talented.

So back in my super exciting I've had another revelation. Well it's not really a revelation, more of a thought but revelation is a far more dramatic phrase. Anyway, today I realized that the closer I get to learning to drive, to more critical I get of other peoples driving. It's not even particularly bad driving, it's just small things that bug me, like people not giving the thank you wave when someone I know lets the person out.  Bad drivers really piss me off. I really hope I can drive well when I pass otherwise thats a tad hypocritical.

Good Night xxx

1 comment:

  1. Here's an app that lets you vent your road rage and rate bad driver online.

    ReplyDelete