Monday 9 May 2011

Please Sign This Petition

First things first. Would you guys all mind going over to this PETITION and giving your signature. It's an attempt to stop the Ugandan government from making homosexuality a crime punishable by death. This isn't even a joke the Ugandan government are actually THAT sick. I mean it's 2011, I would have thought that the human race would have evolved far enough so that this form of barbarism would have disappeared. Unfortunately not and we have to take a stand against it, over 100,000 people have already signed it and loads of high profile people are asking people to sign it. So I just want to ask you if you would. Thanks.

So back to today. It was the first Monday I've had in quite a long time. It wasn't the best. It started off with a really bloody difficult Physics practical. The practical itself wasn't hard at all, it was just the questions that we had to answer about it which were really difficult. Then I sort of waited around for another three and a half hours of no lessons until the end of the day when I had a Biology practical which made up for the atrocious Physics one. It was a really easy practical and the questions after it were easy as well.

Anyway, I'm going to head off to bed now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment