Wednesday 4 May 2011

Philosophical Post Is Philosophical

Eurgh, today was so long, like longcat long. Seriously long. I mean I barely ever spend a whole day at school anymore and today my last lesson finished at half 12 unfortunately I had a Biology practical after school which meant I had to wait around school for like three hours. It wasn't actually too bad, I got a bit of Physics revision done with the help of Matt, so thanks Matt. It's actually getting kind of close now. Only 15 days until my first exam. Thats kind of scary. To be honest, it's not the actual exams that scare me the most, I don't mind the whole exam situation that much, it's not even the results. It's more what comes next. Once we finish sixth form we're all going to go our separate ways, going to university and going off to work. It means a whole new independence and all that. I'm immensely excited for it but also enormously apprehensive about the whole thing, I dunno, I've never really pictured myself out in the big wide world, I've always known it was coming but never really thought about it. It was just always a shadow that loomed in the distance, and I call it a shadow not because it's dark and menacing, but because its obscured and full of mystery, never really knowing what is concealed inside it. I really can't wait and I suppose that life is what you make it, so I'm going to make my life kick ass (excuse the Americanism, it just looked better). I know what I want to do at the moment but times change and life moves on, so I guess that in the future I might look back on my plans now and wonder how I could be so wrong about what I though my life was going to become.


Hmph, that was oddly philosophical. I hope I haven't scared any of you guys about the future too much. Actually, I think it's OK to be scared, but you can't let that fear dictate what you do. Go out and do what the hell you want. It will make you enjoy life so much more.

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it"

Anyway, I'm out.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment