Sunday 8 May 2011

Thoughts From The Future

I done one of those moving picture type things that I occasionally post on the internet. You can watch it on my channel which is HERE!!! Or you can stay here and watch it. I actually advise the second option. Simply because it means that you stay here and continue reading rather than getting distracted and leaving now.


So I did that. It gives you a little chance to have a nosey around the room from which these posts materialize. It also let me show off my new camera and the fact that I can now move around with it. I kind of like that style of vlog, where you move about and see new things rather than just a static picture. I'm also thinking that I may have to do some outside vlogs during the summer because I'm planning lots of trips and stuff to places. Those videos may also turn into thoughts from places style videos so that should be cool. Oh, and expect a heap of footage from Greece because I'm going there in July for two weeks so I'm thinking I should be able to film a couple of videos there.

On a similar note. I don't think I'll be able to make any videos for a while due to exams and having to devote every waking minute to revising for them. I really despise the exam season. 

Anyway, I'm heading back to do some revision now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment