Tuesday 3 May 2011

Internet Stalking

So, big news eh? Osama Bin Laden is dead. I just looked at the FBIs most wanted list to see who is the new number 1, for some reason its still Bin Laden. Is it just me or is having a dead man as the most wanted person a bit pointless? No? OK then.

In other news, I've been debating having a little move. Not physically, just my blog. I'm thinking I may have to migrate over to tumblr. Quite a lot of people I know seem to be making the switch around now. Also all of the people I stalk over the internet have tumblr so if I have it then it will be easier for me to stalk them.

That was my attempt at making you forget my embarrassing admission of internet stalking. Did it work?

Anyway, I'm not planning on making the move this instant, but in the future at some point. Maye after exams. Yes, I think I'll do that.

I also deleted my video from yesterday. Sorry about that, the whole out of sync thing was bugging me and I couldn't put up with it. Hopefully I'll get another one out this weekend.

I think I'll bid you adieu now.

No comments:

Post a Comment