Saturday 21 May 2011

The Rapture!!!!

So the world ended today. Did everyone have fun? Anybody get taken up to heaven? Nope? Well thats a disappointment.

Oh right, I have just been informed that the rapture isn't happening until 6pm EST not 6pm GMT as I previously thought. So actually I have a while left before the good ascend to heaven and demons pour from the depth of hell to torture and torment all the sinners for five months before we eventually get taken by the Devil and suffer eternal torment in the bowels of hell. Can't wait.

I loved how when someone predicts the end of the world, the entire internet turns into one giant sarcastic prick, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, on the contrary, I thought it was bloody awesome. I mean people were making jokes about it like there was no tomorrow*. I know it's not going to happen, but I couldn't help but make plans for what I'm going to in the eventuality that the rapture does actually happen. It sort of involved me using my baseball bat and my claw hammer to batter my way to school where I pick up the sword and some of the armor thats in the History cupboard before heading down to Church. I figured that it would be hallowed ground and therefore the demons couldn't get to us. Even if it's not, a church is still a pretty strong building with thick walls and pretty defendable. Is it weird that I've but that much thought into planning for an event that is almost certainly not going to happen? Well, at least it made the hours of Physics revision a bit more bearable.

Because that is literally what my day consisted of. Hours and hours and hours and hours of revision for my Physics exam on Tuesday. I can also look forward to hours and hours and hours and hours of Chemistry revision tomorrow for my exam on Monday (that is if the world doesn't end tonight). Oh what joy.

Anyway, I'm going to kick back and relax before the rapture arrives and the war begins.

Good Night xxx


*I crack myself up sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment