Tuesday 10 May 2011

When The Bus Is Late

Don't you just hate when the bus is late? It happened to me today. It was actually over half an hour later than it should have been. At first I was kind of pissed off, I mean how hard is it to leave the bus stop at the right time, it's not as if there could have been traffic, I was at the second stop. Ah thats not the point I was supposed to be making. Waiting at the bus stop for a while gave me a good opportunity to just sit and watch the world go by and see people go by doing their own thing that I will probably never know about. I did see some rather hilarious things that I though I'd share with you.

  1. There was a guy cruising along the street in his pimped out car with the dropped bumper and ridiculous purple paint job. The typical 'gangsta' looking guy. I'm sure you know the type. I actually heard him before I saw him, he had his base pumping out of his speakers so loud I heard it from about 100m away. Now, the music was pretty uninteligable at first but as it got closer I began to recognize it. It was Westlife. *facepalm*
  2. This guy was the stereotypical douchebag with his low-rider jeans and flat cap cycling past. At the time there were a couple of girls waiting for the bus and this guy, being the arse-hurt that he undoubtedly was, tried to be all cocky and arrogant by pulling a wheely. So he was doing that flying down the road when he suddenly lost control and started wobbling all over the place. He freaked out and slammed the bike back to two wheels while the two girls were almost wetting themselves at the bus stop. I've never seen someone look that ashamed. It did bring a smile to my face.
  3. This final one did pull a big cheesy grin across my face. A little Renault Clio was sat in the queue in front of my and I casually looked through the drivers window to see a middle-aged woman (probably mid 40's) performing an amazing air drum solo. I mean she was proper going for it. Gotta love people like that.
So they're the highlights of my day. What about yours?

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment