Tuesday 17 May 2011

History Overload

I'm going to use this brief respite from my History revision to quickly knock out a post. I was kind of aiming to finish my revision on the Crimea yesterday and then do the Boer War tonight and then the First World War tomorrow. Alas that didn't happen. I spent all of yesterday doing the Crimean War and all of tonight as well. I think I'm just going to have to ignore the Boer War and start World War One tomorrow. This is getting awful stressful it is! I think in the middle of my exam my brain is just going to overload on History and the time vortex will start pouring out of my brain and into the paper until everything that has happened and ever will happen has been permanently inscribed onto my exam paper. I think that would be worthy of at least a B. At lest in just over a week it will mostly be over, and then two weeks after that it will actually all be over for another year. I do find it funny all the year 11s complaining about their work load. OK to be fair to them, they are having about 16 exams over the course of about three weeks. But relative to A-levels, the stuff they need to know is pretty basic. OK I may be being a bit biased here but still, there is a lot more work in A-levels than there ever was for GCSE's. Nevertheless, good luck to all of you that have exams at the moment, be it GCSE's or A-levels.

Right, I think I'm going to dive back into the 1850's before I get too distracted by the internet.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment