Friday 6 May 2011

Improvised Cooking

Oh balls, I forgot to write a post last night, sorry about that. I was going to make up some lame excuse about me being busy doing something productive but I wasn't. I was sat watching telly and reading about interesting dead people (The QI Book Of The Dead, seriously go buy it, its awesome).

Eurgh, I'm like massively tired right now. I haven't had a single short day all week. Most of them have actually gone on longer than a proper school day should. Not happy.

Phew, its really hot in here and I have no idea why. None of the radiators are one and one of the windows is open. Hmm what a conundrum.

I'm kind of at a loss right now of what to write about. I have one idea but it will take ages for me to write it all out and its already later than I usually write a post so I think I'll just talk about my awesome cooking improvisation.

So my mum introduced this thing that every Friday I have to organize dinner, whether its ordering a take away or actually cooking something. This evening I had a rummage in the fridge and found some meatballs and pasta. For most people that would be fine. But I wanted something a bit different, so I just ended up putting as many different herbs and spices and things into it. There was salt, pepper, chopped tomatoes, traditional Chinese stir fry vegetables, peas, tarragon, mixed herbs, Parmesan, celery and a bit of cheddar just to make sure. It actually turned out to be rather scrumptious. I'm thinking I should improvise in my cooking a bit more. Maybe next week I'll do something with chicken. Hmph a good idea methinks.

Anyway I think I'm gunna leave it there for now. I have a video to plan.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment