Tuesday 31 May 2011

I Don't Believe You

Prepare to be totally and utterly fan-girled.

So today is the day which I've been counting down too since about February I think. OK so I wasn't exactly counting down to it like some crazy internet predator, I was just sort of excited for it's arrival. Today Greg Holden's new album "I Don't Believe You" came out on iTunes and for order of the physical copy. After ages of arguing with myself this morning I decided I wanted a copy of the physical copy so off I went to Greg Holden's website and proceeded to click "Add To Basket" and then off I went to the metaphorical checkout only to discover that they wanted to charge $32 for postage. This was more than three times the cost of the CD! So I gave up on that idea and headed over to the ever trusty iTunes and downloaded it there. Seriously, it's now my favorite album I currently own. It's been on repeat all days and I know like half the words already. You can really tell that Greg put his heart and soul into these songs and it really pays off. I am totally in love with this album and I'm pretty sure it's going to be the soundtrack to my summer. You should go out and buy the album this very moment and if anybody would like to give the combined $40 to buy the physical copy well, that would be just swell.

On another note Tom's video "Confusion" came out this morning too, I helped film some of it so you should go and watch that too.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment