Sunday 29 May 2011

Being A Film Producer

Right so I literally just got back from helping film a video with the wonderful Thomas. It was a horror/thriller film typer trailer. It looked really good from what I saw, unedited. So I promise I'll show you all that when Tom releases it. To be honest I'm not envious much. He has like weeks worth of editing to do in the next few days. But it was good fun to film with Sophie and Tom's brother Matt. We even managed to get a three stunt sequences in, I know, impressive eh? I was going to show you some pictures from behind the scenes but my laptop is being silly.

Apart from that I haven't really done much apart from sitting around watching telly and not doing any revision for my last exam. But tomorrow I'm going to London to do all the touristy type things and generally have a poke around so expect me to be gushing about how awesome London is tomorrow.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment