Friday 13 May 2011

Josh Is Weird

Gotta write this post since the internet has been on its last legs recently. Blogger wasn't working at all last night and is only just starting to work again and I'm worried that it may die again soon. On top of that, YouTube also managed to mess up, leaving me unable to comment, like or subscribe to anything and then Twitter decided to be 'over capacity' which left me with only Facebook to communicate with and naturally everybody I knew chose that moment to leave  and do something else. So alas, I was forced to turn my attention back to revision.

Oh, also today was the unofficial muck up day for all of those year 11s who have now broken up for their exams and for those who don't come back for sixth form next year is their last day of school. I really can't believe that it was only a year ago that I was in the same position. I would say time flies when your having fun, but to be honest no one is going to believe that A-levels are fun. But still the point still stands.

So today was an OK day. It started off with a History lesson learning about exam techniques and stuff. Was actually really helpful. So on that surge of enthusiasm for History I decided to head over to the library and attempt some exam questions. Well, that was the plan, it ended up with me discovering that I didn't have the sources for any of my past papers and all of the questions in my text book, I had already done. I sort of gave up then and went to Sainsburys to buy some gum. Then I had more lessons until eventually I had Chemistry which somehow dissolved into us discussing how much money we would have to be paid before we had sex with a donkey. My friend Josh said it would only take £1000 which we all thought was way too low a figure. Even £100,000 wasn't enough for most of us. So in the end we just resolved to agree that Josh is a bit weird and that was the end of that.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment