Wednesday 1 June 2011

Summer Is Officially Here

AWKWARD

There I was sat on the sofa watching The Apprentice, they're trying to create and market a new type of pet food. I had an idea for an advert they could do similar to the Andrex puppies but ended up saying to my mum they should do something similar to Durex. She looked at me a bit strangely before I explained that I meant actually meant Andrex. Nevertheless, it was a bit awkward.

Anyway, so today was a rather productive one in one way and not so productive in another way. It was productive because once my mum got back from work we had lunch and headed into town so I could buy me some clothes for summer because you know what, today is the 1st of July and therefore the first official day of summer. WOOOOOOOO *performs celebratory dance*. So yes, I managed to score a shirt, some shorts and a pair of flip flops. Combined with the two t-shirts I bought on Monday in London, I'm pretty much sorted for the holidays now. Can't wait!

However, I was actually supposed to be revising for my Physics exam on Monday but never mind I suppose I'll revise tomorrow. Actually scrap that, I'm off out tomorrow, I guess I'll just have to wing it.

Right, the two teams have just gone into the boardroom and someones about to get fired. I think I'll leave it at that for now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment