Saturday 5 March 2011

24 Hour Shows

Hey Guys and Gals

Wahooooo!!!! Three day weekend! I woke up this morning at like 11 o'clock feeling a bit sad that it was school tomorrow. That was until I realized that its only Saturday. I really bloody love three day weekends and quite frankly I think they should be introduced full time.

Today was also rather cool since there were two 24 hour charity shows happening on the internet. One was ByeByeBryBry (HERE!!!!) which is a sort of farewell gigathon to raise money for Brian O’Reilly's YouTube series "Things To Do Before You Die" and to raise money for the Ross Nugent Foundation which is a really good cause. It's full of musicians and stuff doing things for the charity. So I started watching that until my internet decided to pack up and keep interrupting the stream. That was when I went over to the Red Nose Day 24hr Panel People (HERE!!!!), which is basically David Walliams appearing on 24 hours of panel shows. For some reason my internet allowed that one. So I watched that instead of doing my technically impposible History essay. Time well Spent. 


OK, my mouse has just broken and means I can no longer select any text on this page. Thats a tad annoying. But I think I've said all I wanted to today so I'll leave it at that :)


Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment