Thursday 24 March 2011

Cheesey Balls and History Homework

Allo Allo

What's goin' on here then?

Ignores the sorry excuse for a cockney policeman's accent. It doesn't really work when it's written down.

So I started off today waking up and then just sort of laying there for a while. It was nice. But alas, I soon had to get up and go to school and stuff. That wasn't helped by the disappearance of the sun behind a thick veil of fog. But still that was only temporary and by the end of second period the sun was out again. I swear it's not just plants that photosynthesize, because everything seems to be a lot more energetic in th sun. Tis rather enjoyable.

So school started off with form which consisted of a conversation about Friday by Rebecca Black which somehow turned into a water fight using the taps. Who said Sixth Formers had to be mature? Then I had Chemistry learning about catalysts and how they work. I actually understood most of it which I was pleased with. I went to Sainsburys in my free and bought some chessey balls (stop laughing) some chocolate buttons and some lemonade. That kept me going until Physics where we learnt some irrelevant crap and then I had yet another free, revolving around copying doing some History homework before going to Sainsburys again with Tom and Nick. Then we actually had the lesson for which the homework was for and sat through that. Then I buggered off home.


After an abnormally large amount of procrastinating I finally got around to making another Chemistry poster and coloring that in. If only all of my A-levels were like that. Then I did a bit more homework and stuff before coming over onto this here website and blogging for you all.

I'll see you all tomorrow.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment