Thursday 31 March 2011

A Glitch In The Matrix

Howdy Partners

Eurgh, it feels like Friday today, even though its only Thursday which kinda sucks. I was looking forward to sleeping loads over the weekend. Loads of people have actually said it felt like Friday today, perhaps it was actually Friday and everybody had just gotten it wrong, but subconsciously we all knew it was indeed Friday, hence the feeling of it being Friday? Who knows, maybe it was just a glitch in the Matrix.

Back to today, whichever day it indeed turns out to be. I started off with everything being waay too loud and waay too bright. I have no idea why, my brain just decided it was going to make my ears and eyes super sensitive. I suppose on the plus side I could have passed it off as a brief period of having super powers, I would be an awesome super hero. I think my arch nemesis would be the evil Dr Bedman, who has the power to make anybody super tired and unable to get out of bed. Actually, super sensitive eyesight and sound-sight? would mean I would never be able to beat Dr Bedman. Hmph, what a conundrum.

Wow, that was really off topic.

But yes, today started with me grumbling out of bed and into school, not immediately by the way. There was a gap of about 2 hours between the two. Just thought I'd clear that up. So yes, school started learning about electron beams and such in Physics. Finally some quantum physics that I actually understand. Then I had a Chemistry practical exam which went brilliantly. Well, I think it went well, to be honest it could have gone atrociously and I would never know.Well actually, I will know next week at some point. But yes, then I had a free, during which I went to Sainsburys, bought some food, ate said food, learnt about awkward animals and awkward flags. Then we had History which was interrupted by a fire bell. I do love the fact that the further you progress through the school, the more you begin to resent fire bells.

Year Seven: "Wooooo, we get ten minutes out of lessons to run around and be annoying"
Year Eight: "Awesome a fire bell, less time in lesson"
Year Nine "Cool"
Year Ten " Thank God for that bell, I haven't done my homework"
Year Eleven "Oh bloody hell"
Sixth Form "Miss, do we have to go? It effort"

I hope you enjoyed my massive stereotyping of our school years.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment