Monday 14 March 2011

Irritation!

Herro Raggy!

Gota love Scooby Doo greetings. I think I may have to make that a permanent feature instead of the usual "Hey Guys" thing because I only realized today how much that bugs me. I actually do quite a lot of things that bug the hell out of me. Like me having a room thats generally quite untidy and folding the corners of pages down because I cant find a book mark. Also I hide stuff from myself quite a lot which annoys me. Not intentionally but still it bugs me, I also have a habit of repeating myself and repeating myself and repeating myself (sorry couldn't resist) without realizing it. I've also discovered that one bugs other people too. Finally the fact that I never take stuff out of my room is really irritating, check out all the bottles of water that have accumulated in my room and thats considering I completely reorganized my desk like a week ago and cleaned it.



I think I may have to make a video about my pet hates and stuff. Good idea or not?

Anyway, I'll get onto that. But first, today was a Monday, as I said yesterday it is the festering turd of the week. But still it wasn't too bad, started off with a free, discussing the Japanese earthquake and electric cars which my friend Nick doesn't want because he would much rather see the world die apparently... Then we had Physics where we learnt about something or other. Thats the same story for "Enrichment", something about University I think.

Right, I'm off to see how Bebo is doing these days.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment