Sunday 13 March 2011

Sneaky Psyducks

Hey Guys and Gals

Did you all enjoy your Sundays? Are you all dreading Monday? Thought so.

Wow, that was a little condescending wasn't it? I promise I wont do that again.

So Sundays, they're like really tasty gonorrhea medication. I mean they make you feel good because they taste really nice but then you remember that you still have gonorrhea. I probably could have put that more eloquently but where would the fun be in that eh? So yes Sundays are a bit of a diamond encrusted turd, I mean that they're good and all (the diamonds) but you still have school and work the next day (the turd). I think that's enough talk about gonorrhea and turds for now.

So I woke up today quite earlier to hear my mother badmouthing me down the phone, saying that she was going to have to wait ages for me to get up. Well I definitely proved her wrong. Fair enough to her she did apologize about it. So then she took me shoe shopping. Something which I whole heartedly detest, but now I have developed a tactic, I find the first pair that look vaguely normal and buy them. That mean we were in and out of town in about half and hour. SUCCESS!!!! Since there was rugby on telly today, the entire house went into lock down and nothing else was allowed too happen until the game had finished. I soon whiled away the 80ish minutes playing Pokémon blue, on which my Psyduck managed to evolve without me noticing, that sly little bugger. But I suppose Golduck is so much cooler and more sophisticated. That makes me sound like such a child doesn't it? Meh, that's probably because I am.

I think I'll leave it at that now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment