Wednesday 23 March 2011

Stamps

Hey Guys and Girls

Sorry I was in such a bad mood last night, I'm feeling much better tonight so I should be a bit more interesting.

So I woke up this morning to the freakish sight of sun coming through the window. As you can imagine, this put me in a quite a good mood to get up to. So good a mood indeed that I forgot  to actually get out of bed for another 45 minutes. So I got up in kind of a rush and decided that today, March the 23rd I wasn't going to wear my coat to school. This is actually the first day of the year that it's been warm enough for me to not wear a coat. It was awesome.


So when I did eventually get to school I started off with a Chemistry practical titration. Wasn't the most interesting practical in the world but I was quite chuffed that I managed to get a lab coat that actually fitted. Normally I have to make do with one that belonged to a year 7 and hence results in a severely restricted field of motion. So I did that and then toodled off to Physics learning about electricity or something, to be honest very little learning was done, our teacher managed to not teach us but got a text book to not do it instead. He doesn't like me very much and I don't like him very much either so I guess I'll just have to find another way to learn everything.

Anyway then we had a History lesson where we actually started the First World War, WOOOOO!!!! I like the World Wars, they're a lot more interesting than other wars. So I was kind of chuffed about that until we were given our homework to read and highlight a massive bundle of paper. Fun times.

That was it for my school day so I buggered off home, stopping off at the post office for my Mum to post some letter and to buy me some funky Harry Potter stamps. I don't even collect stamps but they are pretty damn cool. Now that I think about it I have actually manged to collect quite a few interesting stamps without realizing it. I've got Spanish ones, Seychelloise ones, American ones and Australian ones. All attached to postcards from my awesome friends.

That made me sound really cool didn't it?

I'm going to cut my losses my losses and make myself sound like a douche even more.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment