Wednesday 30 March 2011

BLOGACHU I CHOOSE YOU!

BLOGACHU I CHOOSE YOU!


Blogachu used blog. It was super effective!
I'll just leave you for a few moments as you regress back into your childhood and remember the good times that were Pokemon.

.....

........


.........

........

Finished yet? Good. Now lets get back to business. I woke up today feeling pretty rubbishy again, but because I said I was feeling OK last night, my Mum said I still had to go to school. So I got to school and sat in the hall nattering for a bit. Then I went to form to discover that my form tutor was off today. SUCCESS. She's actually not that bad just a tad pushy. Our Chemistry teacher was actually off as well which made my spider senses start tingling. Lesbian affair much? Actually no that's gross, their both in their fifties. Eew I creeped myself out. Lets change the subject.

We did sod all during our chemistry lesson, not doing to cover work. Then I had History learning about the economy of Britain during the First World War *head-desk*. Woo Silent Study Periods make my life so much better. Actually today's wasn't so bad, seeing as our tutor wasn't in so it wasn't silent and very little studying was done. There was a tap based water fight and a foam pig being launched across the room. That was fun. Then we had Physics which made almost no sense, no change there then. I'm so going to fail my exam so hard. Never mind if all else fails I can always sell some organs or something.

So that was my day, but enough about me, how have you been?

No seriously I'd like to know, use one of the links over there ---> to tell me.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment