Thursday 10 March 2011

Cold War Unicorns

Hey Guys and Gals

So I logged on to my computer and discovered that I had over 50 views from America just today. Normally I would just giggle to myself and then get on with my life. But then I remembered that yesterday I had a similar number of Russian viewers of the blog. It reminded me off the Cold War, but you know, without the treat of all out nuclear war. Which I guess I'm OK with. Is it OK to joke about the Cold War or am I going to get abducted by the CIA or the KGB and end up in a work camp somewhere mining uranium for a super secret weapons program intended to enslave the entire world, leading to a new dark age where every country has to serve under one almighty mother state?

So I just googled Cold War to find a suitable picture to put in and instead I found these:

Is that, or is that not the most amazing toy in existence? I love when you Google something and it brings up results way more awesome than what you originally searched for making you instantly forget what it was you originally were looking up.

Anywaaaayyyy, I got slightly off topic there didn't I? That tends to happen quite a lot.

But back to business. I guess the important thing about today was that I got my exam results for the exams I took in February. They actually weren't too bad, and A in History, a B in Biology and C's in Chemistry and Physics. So as you can imagine there was a lot of results related conversations going on today. I also had a rather awesome conversation with Tom and Paul about social injustices and what happened on Waterloo Road last night. I do like having long rambling conversation where we sit down and sort out all of the worlds problems and then diving head first into the world of popular culture in one conversation. In fact I like any chats about anything to be honest.

What else happened today?

Not much I don't think just a bit of life, but that tends to take up most of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment