Tuesday 22 March 2011

Posters

Hey Guys

Sorry I didn't post last night, I had just been to parents evening and been absolutely slaughtered by pretty much all of my teachers so I wasn't in the best mood to write anything. I was kind of lucky that my Dad was so disappointed he didn't even give me the "you can do better than this" lecture. Of course he saved that for today, whilst supplying me with a list of Universities that accept C's and D's. How supportive is that? In case you didn't get that, I was being heavily sarcastic.

I'm feeling pretty rubbish at the moment and it isn't helping that all of my homework appears to be freaking impossible.  Never mind eh?

So today started pretty well, my form tutor is going off on some Biology field trip with the year 13's so we won't have her teaching us until next week. It's kind of a shame really because she was one of the teachers who didn't completely destroy me. But still I guess its OK. Then we had another Biology lesson with our other teacher learning about natural selection and all that jazz. Then we had 'Enrichment' which amounted to me trying to do some Chemistry homework whilst the rest of my form hurled red noses at each other. Then I had another free where I did nothing as usual. Then finally we had a Chemistry lesson where we boiled up some orange peel to get some orange oil stuff. It smelt nomful.

My Mum then picked me up from Sainsburys and we went into town to buy stuff to help me revise. It consisted of a pack of Sharpies and a load of A3 paper which I used to make this rather snazzy poster this evening. I also got my Mum to buy me another proper "Keep Calm" poster.

After I finished the poster I attempted some homework, gave up on said homework, attempted it again, got fed up, went on Facebook, got told of for going on Facebook, Blog.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment