Tuesday 29 March 2011

Pizza Box Wearing Spider Man

Hey Ho People Of The Interwebz

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, my Dad decided to randomly unplug the router meaning I couldn't post or facebook or twitter or youtube or msn or any of the other internety things I like to do with my evenings. Yes, that is indeed how I roll. So I guess todays post will also have to sort of double for yesterdays as well. Yesterday mostly consisted of me going to down to the local university for some higher education fair thing. Basically I just picked up hundreds of prospectuses from universities that I have no intention of going to. Then we went to some annoyingly vague lectures about different subject areas.I have to admit that the highlight of my day was seeing two guys dressed as Spider Man wearing giant pizza boxes standing outside Dominoes trying to drum up custom. I tried to snap a picture but the bus was going to fast and all I got was blur. Never mind, I'm sure you can imagine the ridiculousness of the situation without a visual aid. I think that was about it for yesterday.

Now on to today, so I said I was ill with the flu a couple of days ago and it had appeared to have mostly disappeared yesterday, but alas, this morning it was back with avengance. So I stayed home from school wallowing in my own self-pity and watching Kick-Ass. Both things made me feel much better. That and my Mum coming back from work laden with more sugary treats.

And that was about it for the past too days. Sorry it hasn't been more interesting but alas, that is my life.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment