Thursday 3 March 2011

Square Mentos

Hey Guys and Gals

So I'm going to attempt to write this post really quickly since the finale of Mad Dogs is on in 10 minutes. I am determined not to miss this finale because almost all television series' I watch I almost always miss the final episode and it really bugs me.

Before I start talking about today, I want to talk briefly about late last night. My parents came back from their trip to Barcelona and they came bearing gifts. They got me a Hard Rock Café T-shirt, some travel type stickers, a poster and some square Mentos which are freaking amazing.

Anyway, today was OK. Not too bad but not ecstatically good either it was cool. So I started off with a Physics lesson going through a test which I did a bit meh at. Then we had double Chemistry with a test during one of our lessons. Then some stuff happened and then History which was as History usually is.

I'm sorry I have to go now because Mad Dogs is on now

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment