Tuesday 15 March 2011

Heroes

Why Hello there Children

That sounded less pervy and weird in my head, honest.

You may have to excuse me if I occasionally have to pause for a dance break since I'm listening to some serious rave tunes at the moment. I do like to bust a move every so often. I even got laughed at in Physics today for dancing in my seat to some random bad music that someone played over the speakers.

 *boogies on down to Jessie J*

So yes, today, it was OK. I started off having to observe assembly to make sure nothing went wrong with the technology, I was lucky that it didn't because to be honest I would have had no clue what to do. Luckily enough everything went according to plan and Mr Jordan's assembly on Heroes went off without a hitch. But his subject matter, heroes, really got me thinking. There are loads of people who are called heroes but to be honest I don't think many are actually worthy of the title. I mean, kids and some adults the world over would say that their heroes were celebrities and sportsmen, people who have actually contributed very little to the world and in my opinion don't deserve to be called heroes. For me, the real heroes at the moment are the 50 technicians still working in the nuclear power station in Japan, desperately trying to cool down the reactors to save a damaging radiation leak. These men and women are the heroes of the hour and should be rewarded as such.

All in all I think that assembly did it's job and got me thinking, so kudos to Mr Jordan.

Anyway, then we had a lesson in adaptation and variation which was... fun... Then we had a practical skills assessment which was a bit of a drag, we were sat pouring clear stuff into milk and seeing what happened. Then came lunch where I think something cool happened but I'm not really sure. My memory really sucks doesn't it? Then our Physics teacher was off doing something so we sat about and got really confused about the work but eventually got it done (with the help of the answers in the back of the book). Then I came home and didn't attempt any homework, I'm such a good student.

That's about it for today,

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment