Thursday 17 March 2011

Patriotism and Stuff

Hey Guys and Gals

Happy St Patricks Day to everybody, Irish or not! It is a real tribute to the Irish mindset that the day of their patron saint is an excuse to wear green and get as rat arsed as possible when the English, Welsh and Scottish just let their patron saint days go passed, barely noticing. To be honest I think its a bit of a shame that we don't celebrate our National Identity very often. Like, most countries have national holidays where everybody gets wasted and lets their hair down a bit. I think that would make England so much more awesome if we had that. Actually now I'm thinking about it the next few years are going to be full of very patriotic stuff like the Olympics, the Royal Wedding and some other stuff which I can't think of now I want to think of, how embarrassing. As you can imagine I myself am quite patriotic, I even have a Union Jack pillow on my bed.


Anyway, so yes, an interesting sort of day today. Started off having to go straight to a Physics practical skills assessment which wasn't to bad, just my calculator took a pounding. Then we had a Chemistry lesson learning about dynamic equilibrium. SUCH FUN! But really, it wasn't too boring. Then we had another Chemistry lesson learning about geometric isomers. That was actually really boring. Then we had History which wasn't too bad actually, our teacher was in a good mood, for like the first time in forever. It was nice to see and quite funny. Then I buggered off home for the afternoon and accomplished very little to be honest.

Anyway, Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment