Wednesday 9 March 2011

Barbies

Hey Guys and Gals

So on this day in 1959 the first ever Barbie doll was unveiled in America. Wasn't that interesting eh? Who knew that March the 9th was so awesome eh?

Whats also interesting is that it's impposible for a real human to have the same body to Barbie because here boobs would be out of proportion to her body and she would be unable to support them, meaning she'd fall over a lot. She would also be incredibly skinny. If you think about it Barbie is actually a bit of a freak.

Wow, all this talk of Barbies makes me feel so manly. But then again I'm not the most manly man in the world am I? Although I am far more manly than either of the guys who sit next to me in History judging by what they were talking about today...

Oh yes, that reminds me today. Thats what I usually talk about isn't it, today! Well today was completely unremarkable, like the actual definition of being unremarkable. I honestly can only remember like 5-10% of what I actually did today.

Actually, one of the memorable things about today was turning on the computer today to discover I had a massive surge of Russian readers today, actually outnumbering the number of English reader. So hello to you guys, or привет in Russian. Where would I be without Google Translate eh? So I just wanted to say hey to you guys and hope you become regular readers because it did make me smile. And just so you don't feel left out hello to my readers all over the world.


So I hope I see you all again tomorrow.


Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment