Tuesday 1 March 2011

BBBBRRRRRAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!

Hey Guys and Gals

So I woke up late again this morning. That really sucks. Since my parents have buggered off for a while and I don't wont to trouble my grandparents I'm having to get an early bus into town so I can get the train into school. Since I have to get a bus that leaves at 7:30 I have to leave the house at 7:15 which would be OK if my bloody brain would stop ignoring my alarm and waking me up half an hour late. This means I have to speed shower, get dressed, skip breakfast and pretty much run down to the bus stop. Thats not the sort of thing I want to be doing first thing in the morning. Never mind eh?

So got to school quite early and had to quickly write out a paragraph for my UCAS form that my form tutor asked for. It was a bit of a botch job but I guess it will have to do for now and it doesn't really matter considering I don't have to write the actual thing for another 6-ish months which is cool I guess. Although now that I think about it, in six months time I'll be starting to apply to universitys and stuff. Scary thoughts yo?

I'm really not gangster enough to use "yo" in a sentence am I?

Anyway, school happened and then Jonny appeared at school. For those of you who don't know, Jonny used to go to our school but left because hes a giant traitor and stuff. So yes, he came and chilled with me for a bit during my free period at the end of the day. Then we went to some random neuroscience talk thing where the people doing the talk had an actual human brain. It was so cool. We would have had the opportunity to touch it had we not had to catch the train and stuff. Never mind I can imagine what a brain feels like anyway.


And then I came home and ordered pizza from Dominoes for tea. Twas good

Anyway, Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment