Sunday 6 March 2011

Camera Allarms

Hey Guys and Gals

OK, I'm going to have to keep this short because I want some sleep and I know I'm in danger of going off on one and ending up typing for hours.

So yes, this morning I woke up at about 4 o'clock in the morning face down on my desk with the Red Nose Day 24hr Panel show still going strong. I then shut down my computer, got changed and shuffled into bed. Woke up again at about 10ish got showered and dressed and then watched Davis Walliams complete his 24th hour on Never Mind The Buzzcocks. I really admire him, not only for staying awake for 24 hours but also managing to still be funny throughout the whole thing. I mean, I get grouchy after barely 12 hours without sleep.

So after I finished watching that I went off to go camera shopping because we gave our old one to my brother to take down to uni with him. We were looking at like a cross between an SLR and a normal camera. We looked at a few in Comet but then had to leave because none of them had batteries in and the guy serving us couldn't find any batteries. What also really annoyed me was that whenever you so much as looked at one of the cameras the alarm went off. I really don't see the logic behind having an alarm that goes off whenever someone touches a camera, if you want to buy a camera surely you want to hold it beforehand to see if its not too heavy and stuff. Gah these shops really annoy me.

Anyway, then I came home and attempted my History essay that was borderline impossible. I gave it a go but I know I'm not going to get an anywhere near half decent grade. So yes, that was fun.

Then I just sort of jammed for a bit and now I'm here talking to you.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment