Tuesday 14 June 2011

18 Bin Bags

Crap, I totally forgot to make a post tonight hence the late and ever so slightly half hearted attempt. Actually, tell a lie, I didn't forget I actually spent the past hour trying to make Blogger work on my phone. Unfortunately the webpage will load but the little text box thing that I need to type the post into wont let me do it. So I'm thinking that I may have to run and cry to all my teckie friends at school to make my phone work. I'm sure someone who has a similar phone to me will be able to make it work. Hopefully, I can get it working, tomorrows blog should
be published from the comfort of my own sofa.

Anyway, today has been another one of those days. Yeah, Tuesday. It wasn't particularly interesting, in fact starting the Italian Unification in History really sucked any interest out of the day. Seriously though, that stuff is boring.

Hmmm, what else interesting happened today? When I was waiting at the bus stop today I noticed a woman come out and put 18 bags of rubbish out to be collected from just one house. If that wasn't enough she then came out and sprayed all of the bags with Febreze to stop them smelling. I know that's not particularly interesting but I thought it was odd enough that it was worthy of mention.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. BAM!!! You're imagining me naked now. Oh hang on, that only works with going for a shower. I'm not going to lie to you and say I'm going for a shower now because I'm not but I think that with all of this talk of me in a shower you will start imagining it. Sorry about that. The image should leave your brain in about 3-4 days.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment