Saturday 11 June 2011

Parcelforce Grrrrr

Sorry there wasn't a post yesterday. Or at least I don't think there was a post last night. I dunno I'll go and check *scuttles off to check*. No, as it turns out there wasn't a post last night. Still, you really didn't miss much I literally spent all day in my house waiting for a parcel to be delivered. It was the most infuriating delivery information on behalf of Parceforce. They said  it should arrive at any time between 9am and 6pm which meant I had to stay in all day waiting for the bloody post man. As it turned he arrived at 5:45pm almost as late as he could possible have gotten. Grrr.  "What was in this mystical parcel?" I hear you cry. As it turns out it was my new phone so EEEEK. It's a HTC Wildfire S which I've been playing with non-stop since it arrived. Tis rather snazzy, but I am still trying to figure out how the thing works but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon.


Right, back to today. Well, as it turns out not much really got done I spent about six hours in the car going to pick up my brother from uni. That is actually everything I've done today. Sorry about that, this is a bit of a damp squib of a post really.

You know what, I think I'll do a big long rambley post tomorrow about cool things so look out for that :)

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment