Tuesday 7 June 2011

Cleaning My Room

So I'm currently in the middle of having a clear out of my room and as any good teenager will know I'm currently at the stage where my room looks like a bomb has hit it. I'm also trying to simultaneously trying to organize a trip to Thorpe Park at the same time so I'm kind of rushed off my feet at the moment so I'll just keep it short. Basically I managed to sleep for a full twelve hours last night and then woke up and went to the garden center with my mum. I was going to then look for jobs and stuff but our internet wasn't working so instead I started to tidy my room. Anyway, I think I'll leave you with this post about young adult fiction which has been rampaging all over twitter over the past couple of days. HERE IT IS!!!!


Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment